Sorry

I am sorry it's been so long since I have posted. I have a new SEWING machine! It's a Husqvarna Viking Designer SE. I am in serious love with this machine. It slices, it dices...but seriously folks, it sews, quilts, embroiders...EVERYTHING I want. Hopefully, I won't have to ever buy a new machine after forking over HUGE bucks for this one...ahh, well. It's only money. HA! The great thing is that I am able to have free classes on this baby plus go with a friend to her classes. Unfortunately, she can't come with me unless she pays $75.00 an HOUR. Yes, an hour. Sometimes I don't think business owners think before opening their mouths. Now, she won't ever go their shop. She'd rather go 1-1/2 hrs. away to another shop. Hmm. Something to think about.

Other exciting news: Our new FIBER ARTs guild will hold the first meeting Oct. 6. I am so excited! This is going to be great for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Hawaii !!!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip