Misunderstood

I hope I am not being paranoid. I said that the towels I found at Target were 16" x 23" not the required size. I never said I got them for the towel exchange. I did get some for Margaret, Amanda, and Joann's embriodery I am doing but they didn't have the color I wanted. I think that since I am new to this, the quilting pirate does not realize that I pride myself on a quality product. I do not like to give something that is 'almost' there. My embroidery work is excellent, if I do say so myself, and the towels I have done for the girls have come out beautifully. I learn more each time I do one. Anyway, if we have a problem with the 18" x 28" towels, I guess I'll be returning them to Ana's Linens and going online. It's hard to find a towel with those measurements! (19" x 29")

Well, Lacy from the group got my message. So....maybe all is well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip

Hawaii !!!