Other November things

I am so busy this month. I can't believe how much I've done! I am doing physical therapy for my lymphadema in my right arm. I am usually wrapped and freaking people out. HA! They should be the one's wearing it. That's me with Amanda and Phillip and Lily. Gorgeous grands! I also had a colonoscopy. My blood work came back wonky from my Sept. visit with Dr. Angel, my oncologist. So....hence...the colonoscopy. Plus my 'smush and tush' and my month was really complete. Except, I go for the results tomorrow. Pray for me.

Here are Amanda, Grace, and Phillip at our annual pilgrimage to A & E Pharmacy and Fabrics in Pensacola. Amanda was busy picking out fabric for pillowcase gifts and Grace was right in there, helping find fabric. James stayed home with Pawpaw Krebs and did fishing, s'mores, and manly things. Sandra and Marsha and I had a great time with them and stopped for dessert again in Mobile at the Joe Cain Cafe. Such a great outing.


I felt really good today and sewed my Sneaky Santa gift together. I just have to add the finishing touches. I will be sure to post a picture of it before I let it go. I also did some embroidery for Bettie. I think it turned out great. I hope she likes it! I love the fonts. COLLIN is in Jackson font and Madison is in Grace font. Well, I need to go finish up a few things. More later!

jfk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Hawaii !!!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip