June 22, 2014

I am in a bit of a funk today. I plan to go swimming and wash it away! lol I've been joining groups on FB and have decided that I may be overdoing it. Some of those members are churning out quilts and projects in unbelievable amounts and, quite frankly, it's a bit intimidating. I have decided to restrict myself to just a few. I've been doing alot of hexies lately. They are fun and easy to do and travel well.

Speaking of travel, I plan to go to Oregon, Washington, and Canada with my bff, Marsha, and grandson, James, next month. We are all looking forward to discovering some new areas and seeing my son, Ben and his family. Can't wait!

I'll post some more later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Hawaii !!!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip