Finally....almost finished

I can't believe it. I am almost finished. I am washing the quilt now to get the blue out of it and will block it and finish it tomorrow. I am happy with it. I just hope Rebecca likes it. Margaret told me she likes it and would definitely hang it up! So I am thinking of a cute way to hang it. Maybe with a chain and twig like a bird house hanging? I will think on it.. I will post a picture of it soon.
Jimmy comes home from the World Series in Omaha tomorrow. He is so disappointed that USM lost, but hey, he got to go to Omaha!
Lisa Leake has asked me about quilting for yet-to-be-born twins. I will show her the quilt and see if she still is interested. We'll see. Ohhh, maybe she'll want to go fabric shopping with Marsha and me. OHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Hawaii !!!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip