Embroidery fun

I have been embroidering bibs and diapers for Margaret's gift for Amy. I have done some cute stuff and hope she (both shes) like them. I finally found out my Disney emb. CD was shipped on the 10th and it'll take 10-14 days to get here ...... from Australia!!! Then I'll do the Winnie the Pooh stuff Margaret wants for Amy's boy.

I hope to finish the pillowcases for Easter before we go traveling. If not, ah well. Do them later. I also want to go back to the place in Mobile and get some more napkins.

Also need to get a few more hoops. ahhh, if I were only made of money! Hopefully, the STAR bus will run this summer and I'll be able to buy me some more 'stuff' for the machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Hawaii !!!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip