2021 and beyond

 Last year was quite the year! Multiple hurricanes, alone, would have been bad enough but add in a pandemic.... "Katie, bar the door!"

While at this point, I have not had Covid, it is expected that everyone will get in, in some degree or other. I


Meanwhile, I have a few goals for 2021: 

1. Sew/quilt more. This can include tablerunners too. I made up a list of quilts I wish to make too. One is a Crazy quilt I am very interested in making. (I'll put the list up later as if I make it visible, it'll be real. 😆)

2. Stay/be healthier. I will continue walking but I want to try to add something else. Maybe yoga or weights.

3. Continue to make sure my mental health is on the positive side. I have found some pod casts and music on Spotify I enjoy. 

That's all I can deal with right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip

Hawaii !!!