Newest A & E Fabrics convert

Marsha and I took Amanda (and James) to A & E Pharmacy/Fabrics yesterday. I wish I had taken her picture when she walked in and saw the store. lol..it was priceless! She found all the fabric she needed and James found a red animal print he was just determined to take home. Since it was 60% off, Amanda bought a yard, I think, of it. She said she will have to think of something to do with it....besides a pillow case. James was SO good and very entertaining. We went to Jo-Ann fabrics after that and found some more things to buy....lol. On our way home, we tried to find a bakery to get some dessert but no luck. However, we went to Joe Cain's Cafe in Mobile and had some delicious desserts. James ate a little of all of them. I had a chocolate dessert (of course), Marsha had a peachy cake thing and Amanda had strawberry cheesecake. It was so great and we went into the Hotel and saw the beautiful Christmas tree in the lobby. It's the place where the Moonpie drops. We are so adventurous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip

Hawaii !!!