Trunk show at Block Therapy

 This is what I came home with from the Trunk Show! The Fat quarter roll, bag of fat quarters and paper patterns were given to me. (below)  I bought a 'few' other things!
We had an absolutely fabulous time at Block Therapy quilt store tonight. The Stonehenge fabric Trunk Show from Northcott was a real treat! Not only did we hear some of the history, see some of the NEW upcoming fabrics and patterns, but we received goodies: some free patterns and a bag of fat quarters. Then, at the end, I won a STONE Roll with 18 fat quarters. This fabric is beautiful and feels sooooooo good. Joan of Block Therapy is offering us something we've never had before. She had over 60 people at this Trunk show. It shows that we quilters and sewers WILL come out and support programs like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Hawaii !!!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip