It's been awhile! Really!

It's been 2 years since I've posted anything! I did not realize that! Things have happened, surgeries had, but I am feeling like sharing my posts again. I have decided to fully get into quilting. To that end, I have decided that I need to make sure I spend time sewing every day AT LEAST 10 minutes a day. More is good!

Yesterday, I made the cutest embroidered coaster for my son-in-law. As soon as I gift it, I will put up a picture.

I was moving around things in my sewing room and came across a jelly roll that I bought from a friend (who was destashing). I decided to make ME a quilt!!! It will be a variation of a Postage Stamp quilt. I will put up the title of the book I am using later.

That's where I am now. More later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip

Hawaii !!!