Clean out

 So, I decided to clean out some of my old things in my closet. I had forgotten how much stuff I had.I cleaned out 3 bags full of tops and jeans that no longer fit. I had such a mess in there with scarves hanging on hangers every which way that I decided to move them to a dresser drawer so they would be nice and neat. I had forgotten how beautiful some were. I bought many on my travels to Ireland, Scotland, and England. Plus Jonathan brought me a beautiful scarf from Greece? I think??? He also brought me a tablerunner from Greece too. He's a fantastic son-in-law!! (If I can figure out how to load a picture on this kindle, I'll show you a picture of some of my scarves.)



Anyway, this was done before noon. Now, I plan to go into my sewing room and tidy up and then, put a turkey in the oven at 3:00!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip

Hawaii !!!