3 days in a row posting!!

 My, my! New Year's resolutions come fast at the beginning of the year! I hope I can keep it up. Today was back to work. It was great seeing my fellow teachers and faculty. Everyone seemed to be relaxed and rested. I hope it lasts. 

I had to go to the dentist today. I have a broken crown that is going to be looked at by some speciality dentists later this month. Oh, joy. I am hoping it's not going to be a new crown. 

Got some sad news today that a friend has breast cancer again...after 15 years. It's hard to compute. She is definitely going on my prayer list and I will have to get my funny/thinking of you/you can get thru this cards out to send her.

Talked to Janet today. I have 20 t-shirts I am going to use for a quilt. She is so bad ass as making them, I am going to let her go for it! Also, I encouraged a friend to call her for hers! Hey, I should get a finder's fee!!! 😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip

Hawaii !!!