Questioning things

I listen to a few podcasts and am constantly looking at quilt sites online. I save blocks, ideas, and things that I want to try at some point. I find ideas for exchanges, whether it’s a pincushion or blocks. I research the heck out of things I am interested in. (I know it’s the librarian in me. Lol)  But -here’s the thing: when I tell my ideas to my Quilting guild, you can hear the crickets! Most are not interested. This makes me sad and feel that I need to step away from the guild for awhile. I will not be the president after this year. I need a break. I need to push myself a bit to improve my skills and by staying in this guild, I won’t grow. I will stay a member but not a officer. Time to move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Quilt Festival!

Goodies from my Washington/Maryland trip

Hawaii !!!